Saturday, May 2, 2009

Special delivery!

My handlebar overlay from this old game arrived, which was much needed on my Paperboy.


After scraping off the remaining adhesive with 'Oops':

Next, I used a drill with a wire brush to remove the remaining adhesive and paint:

I added a coat of primer:

Then I painted it black:

(I also touched up the bolts with some paint at this time.)

After the paint dried, I put on the overlay:

Last but not least, I put it on the machine. It makes a big difference in the looks. Now when people who come over to visit, they'll know how to select 1 or 2 players! :)