Saturday, January 24, 2009

Unfolding

Well, I finally did a cap kit on my Sanyo 20 EZ monitor in the DK Jr. It did a nice job fixing the vertical fold over problem. Also, the screen size was set way too small due to poor adjustment (which is usually the case with malfunctioning monitors). Instead of fixing the problem, people will try to 'adjust' it away. Check out the before and after pics:
You can also see that I was able to find a replacement control panel overlay; with it, the last vestiges of 8 Ball Action have been swept away.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it complete and done then, now that the CP is swapped? Were these the last two tweaks?

Jude said...

There are a few little things left, namely swapping out the Wico 8 way for a proper 4 way Nintendo, and getting some sideart. Otherwise, it's pretty close!

Jess said...

Awesome! I can't wait to fix my monitor as well. Getting it capped hopefully this weekend.